SEIZMIK TOOLLESS VERSA-VENT WINDSHIELDS
Our Toolless Vented Windshields offer a quick connect and release mounting system. Simply take the completely assembled windshield out of the box and equip your vehicle with a full, vented windshield in a matter of seconds.
QUICK RELEASE MOUNTING CLAMPS
Building off of our popular Versa-Vent Windshield design, Seizmik’s new Toolless Mount Versa-Vent Hard Coated Windshield now features our new quick connect mounting system. Simply take the completely assembled windshield out of the box and equip your vehicle with a full, vented windshield in a matter of seconds.
Want to take the windshield off and enjoy the wind as you ride? No problem, simply snap open the new toolless clamp and the windshield comes off as easy as it went on—from full coverage to wide open in less than a minute.
Our Toolless Mount Versa-Vent Hard Coated Windshield comes equipped with two innovative vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow. Now featuring a tinted, see through design, the vents gather air and re-directs it to the inside of the vehicle—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires. The new vents are made of the same durable and impact resistant polycarbonate as your windshield. The easy to use louver now includes detents for quickly finding the open, closed, and defog positions. When placed in ‘defog’ mode, the vent directs the outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to help prevent fogging.
AUTOMOTIVE STYLE PERIMETER GASKET
The windshield offers a full perimeter gasket creating a tight seal and is designed to fit within the channels of the extruded cage.
- 0.220″ 2-Sided UV1 Polycarbonate—Maximize visibility while minimizing UV damage
- Toolless Mounting Clamps—Quickly snap on or off the cage and convert your UTV in less than a minute
- Completely Assembled—Windshield comes pre-assembled with gasket and clamps—take it out of the box and put it on your machine
- Automotive Style Gasket—Creates a weather tight seal and protect your body plastics
- Seizmik Compatible—Works with Seizmik mirrors and framed door kits
- OEM Compatible—Works with most OEM roofs and cab system components
- Trailerable—Up to 65mph when properly prepared
- 2 Tinted Polycarbonate Vents—Made of durable and impact resistant polycarbonate
- Gasket Sealed Components—For protection against wind and water intrusion
- Defog Mode—Incoming air can be directed at the inside window surface to help prevent fogging
- Fully Adjustable Air Flow—Easy-to-use louver with detents makes changing the airflow through your vents simple
- Tinted Design—Allows visibility through the vents
Create an enclosed cab for your UTV with a Toolless Vented Windshield, a Seizmik Framed Door Kit, a Rear Windshield, and Seizmik Mirrors. Ride all year long in comfort.